This is it, the original Worsted that made Malabrigo an international favorite! A buttery-soft single ply of fine Uruguayan Merino wool, this yarn has excellent stitch definition, comes in an enormous rainbow of colors (solids, semisolid, and variegated) and is deliciously squishy and cozy. It’s also fantastic for felting projects! Like all our yarns, It is kettle-dyed in small batches by our artisan dyers.
Great for: Accessories and hand-wash-friendly garments, next-to-skin wear, cables, textured stitches, color-work, felting, anything where warmth and comfort are a factor!
- Yarn Weight: Aran/Worsted
- Yarn Texture: Single ply
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Hook Size: US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Care: Hand Wash, cold water, dry flat