Mechita is a fingering-weight version of Malabrigo's beautifully-dyed single-ply superwash yarn. Just as soft and rich as the original, but great for lighter projects!
Great for: Shawls, scarves, garments, accessories, baby and kids items, lace, cables, textured stitches.
Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Yarn Texture: Single ply
- Yardage/Meters: 420 yards (384 meters)
- Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Needle Size: US 1 - 2 or2.25 - 2.75mm
- Hook Size: US D-3 to 7 or 3,25-4,0 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat